52 Discussions
Susan a lancé une discussion
powder paint color - Will you share the powder room paint color please?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Susan a lancé une discussion
sofa color selection - I am ordering a new leather sofa and loveseat and can not commit to a color. Does sample one or two look better in the space? If neither, wo... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Susan a lancé une discussion
kitchen lighting - Having popcorn removed and would like to add a light fixture or pendant lights above the island. Would love any suggestions for this space! ... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
Susan a lancé une discussion
mixing leathers - I have these 2 brown leather chairs that are relatively new and in excellent condition, and a white sofa that looks awful now- both bought a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Susan a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Susan a lancé une discussion
Rug help! - So I’ve had this rug for about 3 years but we got a puppy last year who has ruined it during house training. Now that she is trained, I’m re... Lire plus
1 J'aime    28 Commentaires
Susan a lancé une discussion
Living room drama - I have been trying to get this room to look "right" for over 2 years. I feel like the chairs are too big and another arrangement could be be... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Susan a lancé une discussion
New rug color? - I have to replace this rug as it has gotten soiled. Would you stick with white or change it up. If so, what color? Furniture and drapes sta... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Susan a lancé une discussion
Light fixture - What kind of light fixture would look best over the island?
2 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Susan a lancé une discussion
Pier color - I am having the exterior of my beach house painted next week. The body will be an aqua color and the trim will be white. Would white be the ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...