6 Discussions
S BT a lancé une discussion
height - Does the backslpash measure up to 34" or does the countertop measure up to 34"?
    Commenter
S BT a lancé une discussion
Cabinet Pull measurements - I would like to replace the cabinet pulls... online shopping now while I await the arrival of this vanity... any way you can tell me what si... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
S BT a lancé une discussion
I painted my office wall "Bravado Red" by Sherwin Williams, in cashmere finish. The other walls are kelim beige and the desks, hutch, ledges... Lire plus
    Commenter
S BT a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
S BT a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
S BT a lancé une discussion
what wall color - We are building. The great room has tons of light and high ceilings which will be white. The cabinets are black, and the countertop is a sil... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires