11 Discussions
Sarah S a lancé une discussion
What size are the pendant lights? - We are doing very similar double waterfall islands. I ordered 20" wide black metal drum pendants and got them in the mail today and they lo... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sarah S a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Sarah S a lancé une discussion
Looking for similar backsplash tile - I'm looking for something very similar to this backsplash tile. I finally tracked this down but it is about $50 a sheet. So I'm looking for ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sarah S a lancé une discussion
Ceiling paint color - We are building a custom home and it is time to pick paint. Any advice on ceiling colors? Would you just lighten the wall color or use the ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sarah S a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Sarah S a lancé une discussion
height - Could you confirm the height on this mirror. It says 48". I'm looking for a really tall mirror but it doesn't look that tall in the pictur... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Sarah S a lancé une discussion
Master Bath Vanity/Makeup Area - We are remodeling our master bath and are having our vanity made at either 34.5" or 36". We intend to have a makeup vanity area. The contrac... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sarah S a lancé une discussion
Chairs - Where are the chairs from?
    Commenter
Sarah S a lancé une discussion
Lighting size in the entry way - I purchased this fixture to go in a home that ended up falling through. We are now building another home and I would like to use this in th... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Sarah S a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...