12 Discussions
schoenbachdmd a lancé une discussion
what are the paint colors in this room ? - What shade black is on the fireplace and what color are the walls?
    Commenter
schoenbachdmd a lancé une discussion
where is this vanity from? - Where is this bathroom vanity from?
2 J'aime    5 Commentaires
schoenbachdmd a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
schoenbachdmd a lancé une discussion
what is the color of the paint on the walls? - What color is the paint on the walls?
    Commenter
schoenbachdmd a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
schoenbachdmd a lancé une discussion
can I get a sample please - Please send me a sample.
    Commenter
schoenbachdmd a lancé une discussion
sample of color please - Can I get a sample sent to me?
    1 Commentaire
schoenbachdmd a lancé une discussion
can I get a sample sent to me? - Can I get a sample sent to me ?
    Commenter
schoenbachdmd a lancé une discussion
Colors - What is the wall paint color and molding color?
    Commenter
schoenbachdmd a lancé une discussion
Is the rug beige or grey? - And are the curtains beige or grey?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...