27 Discussions
Dawn a lancé une discussion
OMG! what to do ♀️ - Folk victorian dining room with a million entry ways and NO style. Help! How do you decorate when there’s nothing to decorate??? Our dining... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Dawn a lancé une discussion
decorating with no walls? - My dinning room has virtually no wall space. I have 4 entrances (doorways) and it’s a major traffic way from the rest of the house since it... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Dawn a lancé une discussion
decorating with no walls? - My dinning room has virtually no wall space. I have 4 entrances (doorways) and it’s a major traffic way from the rest of the house since it... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Dawn a lancé une discussion
how do I decorate around a fireplace? - What to do with the wall on either side of the fireplace? The wall is 12feet wide and 8.5feet tall. Fireplace takes up the middle third. So ... Lire plus
    33 Commentaires
Dawn a lancé une discussion
furniture placement ideas - I love French country style but my house is a folk Victorian. I cannot figure out how to arrange the furniture in our parlor. Please help wi... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Dawn a lancé une discussion
where to buy wallpaper - Who makes this wallpaper?
    Commenter
Dawn a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Dawn a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Dawn a lancé une discussion
type of paint for stairs - Not really concerned on brand but the type of paint. Looking to paint stair balustrade and step risers white....so what type of paint is du... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Dawn a lancé une discussion
basement design debate - I like the layout graphed (attached picture). My spouse prefers the exercise equipment where the play area is drawn. But then where would th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...