4 Discussions
scoopenator a lancé une discussion
Exterior House Colour Advice Please - Hello, I am changing the colour of the outside of the house but I am unsure what colour scheme. I want to get away from the green altogether... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
scoopenator a lancé une discussion
What to do with the 'Dining' part of the LShape 'Lounge Dining' please - Hi All, I am keen to get your creative thoughts on what to do with the 'Dining' section without making it a space to eat. As you can see fr... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
scoopenator a lancé une discussion
Excuse me dear creative geniuses.....I have a lounge room question. - Hello, hoping you guys could give me some clues on what to do with my lounge room please. It is next to another small room which would have... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
scoopenator a lancé une discussion
Houzzenators! I'm restricted by colour of tiles - Hello Houzzenators, I am having trouble with my family room and would be keen to receive some creative advice from you guys. As you ca... Lire plus
    55 Commentaires