5 Discussions
scott1962 a lancé une discussion
Heat Pump - Hi everyone. We are fast approaching our ground breaking day. I was wanting to see if anyone has used the air heat pump systems or better ye... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
scott1962 a lancé une discussion
Heat Pump Question - Hi everyone. We are fast approaching our ground breaking day. I was wanting to see if anyone has used the air heat pump systems or better ye... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
scott1962 a lancé une discussion
Has anyone put in an ejection system for sewage - I would like to hear from people who had to put in an ejection system to pump sewage up to the sewer line. How is it working? Any suggestion... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
scott1962 a lancé une discussion
has anyone used the rubber flooring - I just saw a rubber floor. Of course it was in a store but thought it might be interesting to use in our home. They said it did smell for a ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
scott1962 a lancé une discussion
concrete overlays for inside the house - We are getting ready to build a contemporary home and want to use concrete as our flooring. We like that look. The house is 3 levels, so the... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires