5 Discussions
Scott Mims a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Island Remodel help (paint color and lighting) - I recently remodeled my island with a butcher block end and Cambria Berwyn top. The old solid surface counter will also be Berwyn soon. The ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Scott Mims a lancé une discussion
Shaker style island to go with traditional cabinets? - Long story short I have an opportunity to get an island with a Galley sink for a fraction of retail price but I am unsure how it would fit w... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Scott Mims a lancé une discussion
What color couch for this room? - We have found a sectional we like but are tying to decide on a color. The walls are a light tan. They have a light grey, darker great, light... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires
Scott Mims a lancé une discussion
Convert fireplace to stacked stone? - I am considering converting the fireplace to stacked stone and having my TV above the fireplace. In my previous home we had the TV above the... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Scott Mims a lancé une discussion
Kitchen countertop help - I am looking to replace the countertops in the kitchen of a house we will be purchasing this month. I love the look of marble (Calacutta Gol... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires