9 Discussions
Susan Dalgleish a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Susan Dalgleish a lancé une discussion
Details on Peninsula? - Hi - this is exactly what we are looking for in our kitchen remodel. Is it newly made or were you able to find something vintage that you co... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Susan Dalgleish a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Susan Dalgleish a lancé une discussion
Experience using Flor or other carpets tiles in basement? - I need to replace the carpet in our basement and have been wondering about using Flor tiles or similar. How are they warmth-wise compared to... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Susan Dalgleish a lancé une discussion
Info on the sconce? - Could you share details on this sconce? Also, I'm curious as to how good the light is from it-you don't get any weird shadows? Love your hou... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Susan Dalgleish a lancé une discussion
Any info on this sink? - Could you tell me the manufacturer & model of the sink?
    3 Commentaires
Susan Dalgleish a lancé une discussion
Question/suggestion adding photo to ideabook - So- sometimes I'm looking through photos & want to add to my ideabook and I go all the way through the process then get the message "alr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Susan Dalgleish a lancé une discussion
Can you sort bookmarks? - Hi. I'm wondering if there's a way to categorize and/ or rearrange bookmarked idea books. I couldn't figure anything out. Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
Susan Dalgleish a lancé une discussion
Can you sort bookmarks? - Hi. I'm wondering if there's a way to categorize and/ or rearrange bookmarked idea books. I couldn't figure anything out. Thanks!
    2 Commentaires