26 Discussions
sderico a lancé une discussion
Kitten size - Great design! What size is the kitchen?
    1 Commentaire
sderico a lancé une discussion
Light fixture - I love your work. You did a fabulous job on Marlo's townhouse. Where did you get the drum light fixture?
    Commenter
sderico a lancé une discussion
Chandelier - Where is the chandelier from? Love it! Thanks
    2 Commentaires
sderico a lancé une discussion
West Elm curtain rods - I have these same rods and I was wondering how you have them hung? I had trouble taking them all the way to the ceiling because of the brac... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sderico a lancé une discussion
Cabinets - I love the Cabinets. Can you please share the brand and paint color. Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
sderico a lancé une discussion
Panels - Love the panels. Where did you find them? thanks!
    2 Commentaires
sderico a lancé une discussion
Console - I love the console table. Where did you find it?
    1 Commentaire
sderico a lancé une discussion
Art - Love the art. Who's the artist? thanks
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
sderico a lancé une discussion
Desk - Love the room. Where did the desk in the corner come from. I looking for one just like that.
    Commenter
sderico a lancé une discussion
Amazing - No question. Just wanted to say that this place looks amazing and good job keeping the exterior intact!!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...