52 Discussions
seagreen_turtle Z6a SE Michigan a lancé une discussion
What are these plants, please? - First two, same plant.
    3 Commentaires
seagreen_turtle Z6a SE Michigan a lancé une discussion
Plant ID volunteer growing among an ashleaf spirea - Please identify this plant that popped up among ashleaf spirea. Also, anyone know what insect this is?
    10 Commentaires
seagreen_turtle Z6a SE Michigan a lancé une discussion
What is this beetle on my roses and forsythia? - Found several of these on some of my rose bushes and a forsythia. Do they eat ladybugs? Are they bad for plants or ok? I had aphids on one ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
seagreen_turtle Z6a SE Michigan a lancé une discussion
What is all over one of my rose bushes? - Whatever it is it just started this year (the 3rd year) I've had this rose. They don't move. It's only on one rose bush. I have three climbi... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
seagreen_turtle Z6a SE Michigan a lancé une discussion
What is this weed? It's prolific and doesn't require much light. - There's Va. creeper in the margin. I'm asking about the ones with the little flowers growing through the patio. It's very easy to pull but d... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
seagreen_turtle Z6a SE Michigan a lancé une discussion
Real estate developer thinks my hydrangeas and dogwood are weeds - I have a red twig Bailey dogwood, a beautful oakleaf hydrangea that bloomed for the very first time this year, an ashleaf spirea, a holly, a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    39 Commentaires
seagreen_turtle Z6a SE Michigan a lancé une discussion
Ugly grass but not "regular" crabgrass - Zone 5B/6a SE MIchigan. These pictures show it after being cut. I am going to dig them up. There's a patch by my hostas. I was curious what... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
seagreen_turtle Z6a SE Michigan a lancé une discussion
    6 Commentaires
seagreen_turtle Z6a SE Michigan a lancé une discussion
To mow or not to mow Z5b SE Michigan newly seeded - I started my seeding too late (9/16). It came up nicely (Kentucky Blue Grass). If the weather wasn't turning permanently cold for this seaso... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
seagreen_turtle Z6a SE Michigan a lancé une discussion
This vine has grown up my magnolia. What is it please? - I used to have a Boston ivy growing up this magnolia but now there is this other type of vine. The berry-like things drew my attention this... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...