25 Discussions
seashell456 a lancé une discussion
Carpet and cats - We're looking to replace carpet on our second floor and stairway. We have two cats, one who likes to scratch at the carpet despite multiple... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
seashell456 a lancé une discussion
Meram Blanc tiles - Hi everyone! Has anybody used Meram Blanc marble tile in a project with white cabinets? If so, what color white paint did you use? Wonder... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
seashell456 a lancé une discussion
Help with great room layout and design - Hi all. I need some help furnishing and decorating our great room. This is the main hangout and tv watching room in the house, so I’ll say... Lire plus
2 J'aime    10 Commentaires
seashell456 a lancé une discussion
Hallmark floors - I researched new flooring for our first floor remodel for ages, and finally settled on Hallmark's Alta Vista line. They are finished with H... Lire plus
    90 Commentaires
seashell456 a lancé une discussion
BM Classic Gray - Thoughts on/ experiences with this paint color? I’m thinking of using it primarily in a 2-story west facing room, so lots of afternoon sun.... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
seashell456 a lancé une discussion
Countertop material - May I ask what the countertop material and color is? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
seashell456 a lancé une discussion
Neutral color for multiple areas - Hi everyone, I'm looking for some suggestions on a paint color to be used for most of a first-floor remodel, including an open great room, k... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
seashell456 a lancé une discussion
Hallmark Alta Vista - I’ve come across a couple of older threads on this topic, but wanted to try again. We plan to install about 1000 sq ft of wide plank white ... Lire plus
    75 Commentaires
seashell456 a lancé une discussion
Help with kitchen ceiling light layout - Hi everyone, Looking for some expert advice on recessed and pendant light layout for our kitchen remodel. Current plan is the layout shown ... Lire plus
    Commenter
seashell456 a lancé une discussion
Flooring brand? - What flooring was used in this home? Thank you!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...