99 Discussions
Secluded a lancé une discussion
Should I buy the blue herringbone fabric for the sofas (first pic)? - Hi all, I am not loving the look of the solid blue velvet pillows on the sofas in the overall space, so they will replaced with new pillows.... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Secluded a lancé une discussion
Window sheers or NO window sheers is the question. - Please help me decide if window sheers would look pretty in the dining area. Shutters will stay.
1 J'aime    39 Commentaires
Secluded a lancé une discussion
Need table centerpiece ideas - Hello Houzz community, Will you give me ideas for a centerpiece for the table shown in the pictures? I do like the glass globe you see in th... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Secluded a lancé une discussion
what are the kitchen paint colors? - Hi, pretty interior! Will you tell me the name of the wall and cabinet paint in the kitchen. Not the stain color...just paint color and br... Lire plus
    Commenter
Secluded a lancé une discussion
Help me with the final touches - Hi designer community, Please help me find the final touch that I am in most need of today. 2 foot stools! The foot stools need to look li... Lire plus
9 J'aime    782 Commentaires
Secluded a lancé une discussion
Size variations - Does this come in a 20” x 20”? I need 4 with self welting.
    2 Commentaires
Secluded a lancé une discussion
I need Area Rug advice for my Entry - My dilemma is not having the confidence in choosing an Area Rug for the Entry. Will you all please tell me which style, pattern, color and s... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Secluded a lancé une discussion
Need help accessorizing the ottoman tray. - Hi Pros, Will you pick out accessories for the ottoman tray for me to buy online? They tray is 28” x 28” The silk flowers shown below are... Lire plus
3 J'aime    150 Commentaires
Secluded a lancé une discussion
Help me find the perfect pillows for the sofas - I need sofa pillows that coordinate with the multicolored back pillows that are on the white chair. I love velvets. Can you show me optio... Lire plus
2 J'aime    38 Commentaires
Secluded a lancé une discussion
Need foyer table decoration help - Hello Pros, I don’t know what I’d do without you all. I am currently taking Design Dilemma advice from Houzz’s Tedbixby and Pros for my LA... Lire plus
    169 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...