10 Discussions
Sarah a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Sarah a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Sarah a lancé une discussion
Love the floors! Where are they from? - Are they bamboo or hardwood, and what is the style name? Thank you!
    Commenter
Sarah a lancé une discussion
Can I have permission to feature your photo on an upcoming blog post? - Hello! I am the author of www.thecharmingdetroiter.com. I came across this photo of a powder room you designed and would love to feature it ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sarah a lancé une discussion
Can I have permission to feature your photo on an upcoming blog post? - Hello! I am the author of www.thecharmingdetroiter.com. I came across this photo of a powder room you designed and would love to feature it ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sarah a lancé une discussion
Can I have permission to feature your photo on an upcoming blog post? - I am the author of www.thecharmingdetroiter.com. I came across this photo of a powder room you designed and would love to feature it in an u... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sarah a lancé une discussion
Can I have permission to feature your photo on an upcoming blog post? - I am the author of www.thecharmingdetroiter.com. I came across this photo of a powder room you designed and would love to feature it in an u... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sarah a lancé une discussion
Can I have permission to feature your photo on an upcoming blog post? - I am the author of www.thecharmingdetroiter.com. I came across this photo of a powder room you designed and would love to feature it in an u... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sarah a lancé une discussion
Can I have permission to feature your photo on an upcoming blog post? - I am the author of www.thecharmingdetroiter.com. I came across this photo of a powder room you designed and would love to feature it in an u... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sarah a lancé une discussion
May I have permission to feature your photo on my blog? - I am a blogger on www.thecharmingdetroiter.com. I came across this photo of a powder room you designed and would love to feature it in an up... Lire plus
    Commenter