4 Discussions
Susan a lancé une discussion
My Hallway - I need to decorate my hallway but not sure on what colours to go for. I have done our living room in Dulux Frosted Steel 3 with a silk featu... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Susan a lancé une discussion
Do I need a feature wall? - Hello I have just redecorate my bedroom after having the flat soundproofed. I happy with the walls that I painted but at the top of the bed... Lire plus
1 J'aime    27 Commentaires
Susan a lancé une discussion
Do I need a feature wall? - Hello I have just redecorate my bedroom after having the flat soundproofed. I happy with the walls that I painted but at the top of the ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Susan a lancé une discussion
My little lounge - Hello I need some help with paint recommendations for my lounge and feature wallpaper. As when it comes to paint and wallpaper I have no cl... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires