13 Discussions
semonem a lancé une discussion
Large Painting in Open Floor Plan Living Dining Entry Space - Hi! I’d like to get your thoughts on whether this large painting works in my transitional / contemporary entry / living / dining space. It’... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
semonem a lancé une discussion
Accent chairs for dark beige / taupe sofa - Hi everyone! I’d love your help in deciding which accent chairs work best in my living room. I ordered these cream swivel chairs to go w... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
semonem a lancé une discussion
Recommendation for 2nd sofa - Hi everyone! Pls see photos of the my work in progress living room. I tried to place an identical sofa parallel to the one that’s there bu... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
semonem a lancé une discussion
Opinion on exterior & interior iron railings - Hi everyone, We are wrapping up a home extension with a contemporary look. Our exterior balcony and interior railings were just installed. T... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
semonem a lancé une discussion
Picture frame moulding - yes or no? - Hi friends, I’m considering adding picture frame moulding on our main living room wall. The intent is to elevate this space & add an arc... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
semonem a lancé une discussion
chandeliers for combined living / dining room - Hi friends. I have a combined dining - living space roughly 25 x 25 feet. There are 2 chandeliers - a long one over the dining table, and cy... Lire plus
1 J'aime    53 Commentaires
semonem a lancé une discussion
Single or double pendants for sloped ceiling - Hi friends, I love these pendants for our kitchen island but the 2 different chain lengths are throwing me off a little. I'm wondering if a ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
semonem a lancé une discussion
Thomasville Nouveau Sofa - Hi there! I’m considering the Thomasville Nouveau 102" Fabric Sofa at Macy’s. Lately the reviews for Thomasville furniture have not be... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
semonem a lancé une discussion
Design help for large, high-ceiling wall in entry way - Hello! We have a large wall as you enter the home. I’d like to make this a feature/accent wall. Options I’ve considered include: Paint t... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
semonem a lancé une discussion
Exterior wood siding - Hello! I love the modern exterior siding. The first picture is an example of what I’m referring to (not our project). The 2nd pic is a rend... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...