6 Discussions
sequinqueen a lancé une discussion
Love the upholstered headboard. Where from? - Where is the upholstered headboard from? beautiful room!
    1 Commentaire
sequinqueen a lancé une discussion
Love the sconces! - Would you please share what brand of sconces these are? Beautiful room!
    1 Commentaire
sequinqueen a lancé une discussion
Love this kitchen. Cabinet color/finish - Love this kitchen! I am curious what paint color and finish you chose for the cabinets? I also chose the same hardware for my new kitchen. G... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
sequinqueen a lancé une discussion
Faucet - I love all of your work! Who makes this faucet? Thanks in advance!
    1 Commentaire
sequinqueen a lancé une discussion
LOve this kitchen! can you tell me the kitchen's dimensions? - I am doing a kitchen addition and this is exactly what we are planning with the wall of windows and layout of appliances. I would love to kn... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
sequinqueen a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire