9 Discussions
Susan Hedberg a lancé une discussion
What color are the floors? - I recently had hardwood installed where I still had carpet. The installer used red oak vs white oak that is in all the other areas. I didn’t... Lire plus
    Commenter
Susan Hedberg a lancé une discussion
where can I find the pink chairs? - Love the pink fabric end chairs
    Commenter
Susan Hedberg a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Susan Hedberg a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Susan Hedberg a lancé une discussion
What is this wall color? - It looks beautiful with green what blue?
    Commenter
Susan Hedberg a lancé une discussion
What color is this? - Beautiful Blue!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Susan Hedberg a lancé une discussion
Wall Color... Please? - I love the soft Green!
    1 Commentaire
Susan Hedberg a lancé une discussion
Paint Color - What is the color on the house and who do you recommend as a painter?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Susan Hedberg a lancé une discussion
Dining Room Table - i love this room especially the table, where might I find it?
    Commenter