6 Discussions
shadowmatrix0101 a lancé une discussion
Needing information on the windows box, please - Does anyone know the dimensions, materials it was made from or, even better, company website where I could purchase this? Any information w... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
shadowmatrix0101 a lancé une discussion
Gutters - I love the gutters, makes it look even more professional. Style/color?
    Commenter
shadowmatrix0101 a lancé une discussion
Furniture/Room Function - I'm always curious when I see open interior/exterior rooms such as this. Do home owners keep the doors open as a type of patio while home an... Lire plus
    Commenter
shadowmatrix0101 a lancé une discussion
More house pictures? - Do you know where I could find more pictures of this property on Houzz? Or on a contractor's website? I absolutely love the style and would ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
shadowmatrix0101 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
shadowmatrix0101 a lancé une discussion
Beautiful room, but how do you keep water out? - It looks like the home is within feet of an ocean and completely open to the elements and the furnishing don't appear to be water resistant ... Lire plus
    Commenter