11 Discussions
Sheetal Patel a lancé une discussion
need help on wall color for this home office - our home office has these deep red walls combined with oak cabinets and wood floor (came like this when we moved into the house a few years... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
Sheetal Patel a lancé une discussion
suggestions for good color in master bedroom to match existing drapes - master bedroom has this dark muddy/khaki color; we have lived with it for a few years came with the house; but I now I need to lighten it u... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Sheetal Patel a lancé une discussion
looking for a similar paint color to the one used here? - we have existing drapes that i am going to keep, but I really want to change the wall color to something lighter to help brighten up the roo... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sheetal Patel a lancé une discussion
suggestions please! for non decorative spotlight to shine on fireplace - our problem is that it's a slanted ceiling and it's proving difficult finding a recessed angled spotlight that can be further tilted/angled ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Sheetal Patel a lancé une discussion
is there a low cost change that could improve this powder room? - we re-did this powder room about 2 years ago because it had wallpaper, traditional pedestal sink and no storage but I'm not satisfied with t... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Sheetal Patel a lancé une discussion
what style of cabinet hardware for this kitchen? - kitchen cabinets and walls were painted and new counters added, there were silver knobs and drawer pulls before on the oak cabinets (seen o... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Sheetal Patel a lancé une discussion
suggestions for paint color in this powder room makeover please! - see the attached photos - I am looking for ideas on what paint color to use for our powder room makeover ( I'm opting not to texture in this... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Sheetal Patel a lancé une discussion
what kind of counter top will go best with this sink? - I found this stone vessel sink for my powder room renovation and love it! but I am not sure of what kind of counter top will match best wit... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...