8 Discussions
Shelley C a lancé une discussion
Tile size for backsplash - Love the tile! Can you share what size is used for the backsplash?
    1 Commentaire
Shelley C a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - I love the backsplash in this kitchen! Can you tell me the name or size of the tiles? Thank you.
    2 Commentaires
Shelley C a lancé une discussion
Backsplash options - Hi there! I just had my Kashmir white granite installed and am still not sure what I want for a backsplash. Initially I was thinking a mat... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Shelley C a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - Is this a matte subway tile for the backsplash?
    1 Commentaire
Shelley C a lancé une discussion
Can you do an accent wall in white - I have a high ceiling accent wall in dark brown that I want to change. Problem is the other walls are a mocha/beige (think Wendy's frosty)... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Shelley C a lancé une discussion
Couch - Where is the couch from?
    Commenter
Shelley C a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter