40 Discussions
shells15 a lancé une discussion
I love the bar stools! - Where can I find them? What brand/style are they?
    Commenter
shells15 a lancé une discussion
I love the chairs. - Where did you get them? What brand are they?
    Commenter
shells15 a lancé une discussion
where did you get the headboard? - I’m just curious as to who makes it and if I can find it somewhere?
    Commenter
shells15 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
shells15 a lancé une discussion
How wide are - the stairs? Can we get a top view?
    Commenter
shells15 a lancé une discussion
What are the size - dimensions of the room?
    Commenter
shells15 a lancé une discussion
What kind of - wood is used on the vanity, mirror and small table?
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
shells15 a lancé une discussion
What kind of - wood are the cabinets?
    Commenter
shells15 a lancé une discussion
Where did the bowl - on the coffee table come from? Details?
    Commenter
shells15 a lancé une discussion
What kind of - wood has been used for the cabinets? Stain? Any other details, please?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...