17 Discussions
shellstones a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Cabinets Spring Refresh - I'm planning to paint my kitchen cabinets. They are maple and in great shape. What is the best paint to use: acrylic or oil base? Thank you ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
shellstones a lancé une discussion
floor covering dilemma - Suggestions please for new floor in guest bath w/washer dryer area off the kitchen. This is one room that will serve a dual purpose. New flo... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
shellstones a lancé une discussion
kitchen counter top dilemma - I'm thinking about the acrylic counter tops (much like Cesarstone) from Ikea. Am told they are strong, can be sanded and are used in commerc... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
shellstones a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
shellstones a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
shellstones a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
shellstones a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
shellstones a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
shellstones a lancé une discussion
I have a wood deck that needs re-stained. What brand do you suggest.? - Deck has not been stained for for quite as few years. I have switched out bad boards with new treated wood and power washed area. (It is a n... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
shellstones a lancé une discussion
Need help with lighting - How far apart do you place can lights in living area. We have 12 foot vaulted ceilings. Room is 15 by 20. Thank you for your assistance.
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...