4 Discussions
shidobe a lancé une discussion
Help me chose a rug and finish this room - This is the landing at the base of the steps going down to our finished basement. We use it as an office and a quiet place to read. The wall... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
shidobe a lancé une discussion
Decor requests for a small entryway - I'm having problems trying to decorate the entryway to our home and an happy for suggestions! First, while this is the front door to our hom... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
shidobe a lancé une discussion
Wall decor issues - I'm turning my daughter's old bedroom (about 10 X 11) into a small tv room. I like the way it's turned out, but I've got a corner that I jus... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
shidobe a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing a wall color in a bedroom - My 15 year old daughter is moving to a new bedroom in our home. She has picked out a bedspread with a teal-colored chevron design. The issue... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires