77 Discussions
SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B) a lancé une discussion
Is this a palm? No tag. - Can anyone tell me what this plant is? My daughter sent me this picture and was unable to find a tag or label. Thank you in advance.
    4 Commentaires
SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B) a lancé une discussion
Beheading a Pilea? - My Pilea mother plant is about a foot tall and has about 6 inches of bare ”trunk”. I was considering beheading it and trying to re-root. Hav... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B) a lancé une discussion
WHOO HOO! The Days Are Getting Longer!!! - Sorry for the blurry inage. If you click on it, it’s cleat. https://jan.moesen.nu/daylight-calculator
    5 Commentaires
SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B) a lancé une discussion
I’m Just About Done… - Hi all, After 4 years of waiting I’m just about done. If none of these 7 Adenium produce flowers this Summer, I’ll be getting rid of them. ... Lire plus
    93 Commentaires
SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B) a lancé une discussion
Pilea Leaves - Cupping - Hi all. Does anyone know what causes what I will term here as “backwards cupping” on new growth of Pilea peperomioides? I will post pictures... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B) a lancé une discussion
Is This A Seedpod? - This Huernia Schneideriana was gifted to me by a forum member in March 2018. It’s bloomed several times last Summer. I look at my plants sev... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B) a lancé une discussion
Dyna-Gro Products - Does the Order Matter? - When using Pro-Tekt & Foliage-Pro, as long as the water is already in the container, does it matter whether Pro-Tekt or Foliage-Pro are ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B) a lancé une discussion
Dyna-Gro Products - Does the Order Matter? - When using Pro-Tekt & Foliage-Pro, as long as the water is already in the container, does it matter whether Pro-Tekt or Foliage-Pro are ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B) a lancé une discussion
Any Hoya Fans Out There....? - Not that I need not one more plant, but I keep seeing posts about Hoyas. They seem to resemble Pothos, to me. If you have any Hoyas what is ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B) a lancé une discussion
A multiheaded Puya Alpestris? - I counted at least 7. I guess it’s pupping?
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...