9 Discussions
Shonda Holden a lancé une discussion
Countertop? - Is this granite or marble abs could you give color?
    1 Commentaire
Shonda Holden a lancé une discussion
Granite color? - I love this granite! Will you please tell me name of it
    1 Commentaire
Shonda Holden a lancé une discussion
Granite color? - I love this granite! Will you please tell me name of it
    1 Commentaire
Shonda Holden a lancé une discussion
Granite color? - Please tell me name of granite color. Thank you!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Shonda Holden a lancé une discussion
Granite - Can you tell me name of granite? It is what I'm wanting. Thank you
    3 Commentaires
Shonda Holden a lancé une discussion
Granite - Is this Lapidus granite?
    2 Commentaires
Shonda Holden a lancé une discussion
Granite - I am also wanting name of granite. I think it would be what I want in my renovation. Thank you!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Shonda Holden a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Shonda Holden a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire