28 Discussions
shutterbug a lancé une discussion
total height of fan - My ceiling is very low need something with minimal height from ceiling to bottom of fan? Thanks
    Commenter
shutterbug a lancé une discussion
surely this dresser is taller than 16"?? - Is this a misprint? Perhaps it is 28" or 30" and the 16" is the depth?
    1 Commentaire
shutterbug a lancé une discussion
Beautiful Room. - No question....I am just in love with the walls. Thank you for posting all the detailed information on how this was achieved. I can now sh... Lire plus
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
shutterbug a lancé une discussion
Please help! My leathered granite is all splotchy - Please help...my leathered absolute black granite countertops were installed yesterday. I was so nervous about the wood countertop on the is... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
shutterbug a lancé une discussion
Cement tile - Hi, Love your kitchen! I received my sample of the Cluny tile today....I am in love with it and so excited to use it for my backsplash in m... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
shutterbug a lancé une discussion
cement tile behind undercabinet lighting? - Hi, It appears that your tile backsplash runs behind what looks like the undercabinet lighting? I am afraid my electrician placed the under... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
shutterbug a lancé une discussion
Cement tile question - Hi, I am in the final stages of my kitchen reno and am in love with cement tile. I received my sample today and found that the background c... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
shutterbug a lancé une discussion
does this item come with the drain plug - Does this come with the drain stop thingy that you can plug that sink with? Everything needed to use in a new vanity sink?
    1 Commentaire
shutterbug a lancé une discussion
island size - Can you please share the island dimensions? Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
shutterbug a lancé une discussion
Hi, what is the wall color please? Thank you - Hi, Can you please tell me the wall color? Thanks
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...