18 Discussions
Karissa Huang a lancé une discussion
What kind of molding/trim to recreate this look? - Hello, My little daughter and I fell in love with this look from potterybarnkids. https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/monique-lhuilli... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Karissa Huang a lancé une discussion
What kind of light is this? - I recently went to the Gilroy Gardens Halloween night. They had this really cool special lighting in one of the gardens. I was hoping to rec... Lire plus
    Commenter
Karissa Huang a lancé une discussion
Where can I buy a Prunus Shogetsu? - Back around 2000, I bought a beautiful flowering cherry tree - Prunus shogetsu. It died later, probably due to my lack of experience taking... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Karissa Huang a lancé une discussion
Subdrip system for eco-lawn? - I am about to install a new lawn with eco-lawn seeds. Wildflower farm claims it can save 50-75% water (up to 100% on another claim) over tr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Karissa Huang a lancé une discussion
Garden wall - I'd love to find out more about the wall. Is it just concrete or is there stucco applied? How is it formed?
    1 Commentaire
Karissa Huang a lancé une discussion
Raised garden walls - The raised garden walls are beautiful and interesting with the varied heights and unique shapes. I've been having a hard time finding a con... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Karissa Huang a lancé une discussion
Little girl's red riding hood costume - design advice needed - I am making a red riding hood costume for my 3 year old. Most of the pictures I have come across show a corset-like laced up vest that goes... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Karissa Huang a lancé une discussion
Beautiful tree - but what variety is that? - Please share which cherry blossom tree variety that is.
    Commenter
Karissa Huang a lancé une discussion
Love the white flooring/ground, but what is it? - What kind of flooring is under the grass? Is it just white concrete? I've been looking for white or modern looking patio ideas and can't s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Karissa Huang a lancé une discussion
KitchenAid Mixer - Sea glass or azure blue - I'm having a tough time deciding between the Sea glass and Azure blue kitchenaid mixers. Does anyone have either of these in their kitchen?... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...