26 Discussions
simstress a lancé une discussion
What do you do for Xmas tree? - I'm frustrated looking for a new artificial Xmas tree. Ceilings in new house are 10'. Buying guides tell me to get an 8.5' tree to allow spa... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
simstress a lancé une discussion
Cambria at Costco - No question. FYI my local Costco had a Cambria display with a rep in the middle of the store. I didn't talk to them as I'm not in the market... Lire plus
5 J'aime    51 Commentaires
simstress a lancé une discussion
Carpet too thick for doors! - After carpet and padding were installed, I find that my doors need to be trimmed. I'm thinking 1/2" clearance between bottom of door and car... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
simstress a lancé une discussion
Chairs for wood table - Here's my breakfast table. I had a set of black Vintner chairs from C&B already, but I wish they weren't black. Is the Vintner chair ok?... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
simstress a lancé une discussion
Extra long shower curtain? Or not? - It's time to mount shower curtain rods for my 2 bathtubs. Should I go with regular length shower curtain or extra long shower curtain? I don... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
simstress a lancé une discussion
Help final finishes in small bath - I'm doing a bath with a nod to vintage. Only things left to select are the mirror and cabinet knobs. I definitely want a rectangular metal ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
simstress a lancé une discussion
Laundry backsplash -- ok or very bad? - New backsplash for laundry room is in. What do you think? My husband thinks it looks like marble bricks and mortar with chunky grout joints.... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
simstress a lancé une discussion
Would you put these together? - My common living spaces will be transitional style, though I sometimes choose items with a more specific style for select rooms. I'm interes... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
simstress a lancé une discussion
Love this light... under pressure... electrician scheduled - The canopy for this chandelier seems bigger/more complex than the round canopies on my other fixtures. Does anyone know whether this light i... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
simstress a lancé une discussion
Exterior light angst - I installed a new exterior light on the left side of the entry. I masked out the old light on the right side. I'm just not certain about the... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...