13 Discussions
simps214 a lancé une discussion
Living Room Layout? - Hello, we're going to be acquiring a small condo (600sq.ft.) in a turn of the century building and I need help with the living room layout! ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
simps214 a lancé une discussion
Large entry hall in 1875 Victorian? - Hi There! Confession: I'm from the Metro Detroit area and I lurk around the city's old houses! :) Due to tough times here, a lot of homes... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
simps214 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
simps214 a lancé une discussion
Swivel TV Mount? Reviews? Other Suggestions? - Hello! I'm trying to help decorate my cousin's living room. At her family's insistence it needs a TV but the small, open room has limite... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
simps214 a lancé une discussion
Buying a House-No bathtub, no problem? - My cousin and her young family of three are buying their first house. They are in the market for a small 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath and have narrow... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
simps214 a lancé une discussion
Dining Room Dilemma... - Hello! We're in the middle of a major renovation in our hundred year old colonial and I need some advice from you lovely Houzzers. Our... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
simps214 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
simps214 a lancé une discussion
Laundry room location? - Hello! Our laundry is currently in our basement's utility room and-frankly-its pretty bad. Fortunately we are about to remodel the basement ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    35 Commentaires
simps214 a lancé une discussion
Would you swap the dining room and sun room? - We have a historic colonial I love and it's also very spacious at 4,600 sq ft. but like most old homes it has a disproportionately sized at ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
simps214 a lancé une discussion
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...