10 Discussions
sjblick a lancé une discussion
A tile saga and great customer service story. - I just have to tell this story. Several week ago we were finishing up our master bathroom and the GC was getting out the 4X4 glass tile for... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
sjblick a lancé une discussion
Sample tile color very different from delivered tile - This is a bathroom question but I'm not getting much action on the post I did over there so I thought I would try here. I ordered a small nu... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sjblick a lancé une discussion
American Olean Legacy Glass Tile - I ordered a small number of American Olean Legacy Glass Tile in a color called Powder which is light blue. But when we got the tile it was a... Lire plus
    Commenter
sjblick a lancé une discussion
Where did you draw the line on new things? - OK, my DH thinks I have gone completely off the deep end. I am having the hardest time thinking about putting old things back into my new ki... Lire plus
    47 Commentaires
sjblick a lancé une discussion
recessed fridge on an outside wall? - I am intrigued by the idea of being able to recess my fridge into the wall. Space being at a premium, I can't buy a counter depth fridge... ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
sjblick a lancé une discussion
Tips for temporary kitchen set up - I was hoping all you experienced remodelers could give me some tips on how to survive without a kitchen. And if this has already been covere... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
sjblick a lancé une discussion
hardwood floor - removing adhesive? - We have pulled up carpet to expose the hardwood all over our house - most were in great shape but in one room the floor was covered in some ... Lire plus
    Commenter
sjblick a lancé une discussion
Does radiant floor heat cause grout issues? - We wanted to do radiant floor heat in our bathroom but our GC said he had seen many installations that developed grout problems afte a year ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
sjblick a lancé une discussion
medicine cabinet - no mirror - ideas - We are remodeling our tiny master bath. We can't put a recessed medicine cabinet in front of the vanity because of all the plumbing for the ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
sjblick a lancé une discussion
wallpaper removal - bare drywall - I am trying to remove vinyl wallpaper that was put over bare drywall. I have been using a paper tiger, then water with fabric softener, whic... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires