15 Discussions
slcampbe a lancé une discussion
Living room fireplace - We have had a fireplace installed in a new build and have space either side. We didn’t want an entire media wall so ruled out the idea of fl... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
slcampbe a lancé une discussion
kitchen splash back tiles - Hi, I want to change my stainless steel splash back that was in when we moved in. I love the type of tiles in the photo below, but how far w... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
slcampbe a lancé une discussion
living room colour decor - I have a dark grey sofa and teal curtains and blind. I love both but with white walls I am struggling to link it together, it just doesn’t f... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
slcampbe a lancé une discussion
dressing room design help!!! - Hi- I need help, advice or suggestions with a spare room that I’m hoping to make into a dressing room and I’m stuck with the layout. I’ve ad... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
slcampbe a lancé une discussion
kitchen splash back ideas - Hi, I want to change my stainless steel splash back as think it looks quite clinical. I like the idea of chevron tiles and have seen some on... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
slcampbe a lancé une discussion
advice needed! - Hi, I am trying and failing, to think of ways to make our living room more cosy- we have recently moved into a new build so can’t decorate a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
slcampbe a lancé une discussion
Help! garden ideas needed! - We have a very blank canvas! We have a north facing square garden, each wall either side is the side of a garage and there’s small space beh... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
slcampbe a lancé une discussion
Garden ideas welcome! - We have a blank canvas! We have recently moved into a new build with a small patio just outside the patio doors (where the first photos are ... Lire plus
    Commenter
slcampbe a lancé une discussion
colour scheme help! - I am moving into a new build soon so pretty much have a blank canvas, we’ve chosen a light natural carpet in living room, stairs and bedroom... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
slcampbe a lancé une discussion
kitchen diner- help! - I’m soon to be moving into a new build with an open kitchen diner. I’ve gone for pale grey shaker style cupboards and white quartz worktops ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...