8 Discussions
Carrie Wallace a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Carrie Wallace a lancé une discussion
HELP!! Coastal Living Room Window Treatments - I am redecorating my living/dining room in a coastal style and ordered these curtains for my two bay windows and 3 other windows...I have NI... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Carrie Wallace a lancé une discussion
    5 Commentaires
Carrie Wallace a lancé une discussion
How to update this room? - Bricks, sectional and entertainment center stay. How can I update this room?
    7 Commentaires
Carrie Wallace a lancé une discussion
How can I update this room? - Bricks, couch, & entertainment center stay. How can I update the look?
    29 Commentaires
Carrie Wallace a lancé une discussion
How to update a family room with a burgundy leather sectional? - I want to update the colors of my family room. I love the new color schemes like gray and yellow or blues and whites, but I have a burgundy... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Carrie Wallace a lancé une discussion
What is the reddish wall color?
    3 Commentaires
Carrie Wallace a lancé une discussion
I'm redoing my kitchen in dark rustic cherry with a cream w/brown glaze island and larder. The granite will most likely be light with brown... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire