16 Discussions
Sharon Lin a lancé une discussion
Need advice on corner space - Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can put in this corner? Thank you!
    16 Commentaires
Sharon Lin a lancé une discussion
How many shades for these windows - Im thinking of white roller shades for these windows, but do i with one large shade for each side? Any suggestions?
    4 Commentaires
Sharon Lin a lancé une discussion
Is there suppose to be a gap in the pocket door? - My contractor put in a pocket door for the bathroom toilet, but I noticed a gap on top. Is this normal given the track needs some space? T... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Sharon Lin a lancé une discussion
How do you fix uneven outdoor steps? - Does anyone know how to fix these uneven steps? Do they need to be completely demo'ed and rebuilt or is there a way to salvage it? Anyone ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Sharon Lin a lancé une discussion
Any ideas on exterior for beach cottage? - We just purchased a beach cottage and will need to replace the siding and windows. I'd appreciate ideas on the paint colors, windows, balco... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sharon Lin a lancé une discussion
Does anyone know the name this tile brand? - Does anyone know the name of this tile and where to buy it?
    Commenter
Sharon Lin a lancé une discussion
Need help with Fireplace and window Ideas - I don't particularly like the windows and fireplace in my new house; the furniture and art will be different after we move in. I am thinkin... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Sharon Lin a lancé une discussion
Need advice-how to make this kitchen less sterile - I am planning on changing the lights to west elm mobile chandlier in antique bronze and want to change the backsplash. I like white subway ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    24 Commentaires
Sharon Lin a lancé une discussion
Help: Hardwood floor color - 1). Should I replace my carpet and existing tile to hardwood? Or just the tile area? 2). Also, does anyone have any suggestions on hard... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Sharon Lin a lancé une discussion
wood floors (engineered) or wood like tiles - I have about 800 sq ft flooring that I want to switch out to dark wood (engineered) floors or dark wood like ceramic tiles. This area would... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...