7 Discussions
slk7e7 a lancé une discussion
Blum Hinge Restrictor Question - I have hinge restrictors on one of my inset pantry doors to keep it from hitting the wall next to it. I believe the angle is 86 degrees. T... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
slk7e7 a lancé une discussion
You're killing me, Shiloh - Some of you may remember a few months ago when I posted this island bookcase, which had come in with a curved detail on the top. I got s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    27 Commentaires
slk7e7 a lancé une discussion
Hairline crack in grout between counter & backsplash - problem or not? - We are about 90% finished with our kitchen renovation. The window guys came back yesterday to fix the new window that they had installed ov... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
slk7e7 a lancé une discussion
Island bookcase is all wrong - right? - This is our in-progress kitchen with Shiloh cabinets. The island was installed this week and I was not expecting the bookshelves at the end... Lire plus
    81 Commentaires
slk7e7 a lancé une discussion
Is under-cabinet molding a standard thing? - Our Shiloh cabinets are being installed right now and there are a couple of pretty significant scratches on the bottom of a couple of the up... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
slk7e7 a lancé une discussion
Please critique my layout! - Hi all, I've posted before about the process to hire a design-build firm and my husband and I both greatly appreciated the (sometimes brutal... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
slk7e7 a lancé une discussion
Getting Bids from Design Builds - Hi all, I'm new here and have tried my best to find this topic in the forum, but am finding limited info. We are just beginning the process ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires