46 Discussions
Stacy Mata a lancé une discussion
Grand Chandelier - Where did they chandelier in this phone come from? What model is it? Where can I find it?
    Commenter
Stacy Mata a lancé une discussion
exterior stone siding - Where did you find the Stone clad on the front exterior in the fencing? what is the name of the color please?
    1 Commentaire
Stacy Mata a lancé une discussion
Beautiful kitchen rangehood - The design is amazing. Where can I find this beautiful range hood
    Commenter
Stacy Mata a lancé une discussion
Beautiful bathroom - Hello, could you tell me what color finish and wood these cabinets over?
    Commenter
Stacy Mata a lancé une discussion
Amazing Newport coast home - Can you please tell me what you found the sectional sofa. I lost my home Flood terrible time trying to Bring it back to gather. Thank you ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Stacy Mata a lancé une discussion
What color is the interior white paint color in the Spanish home. - This is a fabulous job can you tell me what the interior paint color is on the walls matches so nicely with the beams in the wood?
    Commenter
Stacy Mata a lancé une discussion
In this open island kitchen plan where did you find the lights - Hi your design is beautiful can you please give me the manufacturer of the lights or where I can find them. Thank you in advance for your ti... Lire plus
    Commenter
Stacy Mata a lancé une discussion
What Is the color of off-white you used here - Your designs are beautiful! Can you please let me know what the maker and color of the wall paint is?
    Commenter
Stacy Mata a lancé une discussion
Where can I find this beautiful light ivory random size flooring - Can you tell me who the maker of these random size ivory tiles is or where I can find them in Southern California please. Thank you in advan... Lire plus
    Commenter
Stacy Mata a lancé une discussion
Beautiful color Hardwood floor - Such a beautiful design can you please tell me what is the manufacture of this hardwood floor and what the color is? Thank you Very much in ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...