83 Discussions
slooper2 a lancé une discussion
Help! Pressure Vent Interferes with Kitchen Cabinet Installation - I have a pressure exhaust vent in my condo above my kitchen wall cabinets. I would like to install new cabinets all the way to the ceiling... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
slooper2 a lancé une discussion
what size is this kitchen? - It appears spacious, but I’m guessing it is thanks to the clever design and custom cabinetry. What are the dimensions?
    1 Commentaire
slooper2 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen sink depth fit in present plumbing configuration - I am trying to determine kitchen sink depth allowed by present plumbing configuration. The current sink is 6" deep. Can I replace it w... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
slooper2 a lancé une discussion
How deep should my kitchen sink be? - I am replacing my kitchen sink, which is 30” deep. I am not sure what depth my drain configuration will allow. The drain pipes go into the... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
slooper2 a lancé une discussion
Can anyone identify these appliances? - I am trying to find this oven / cooktop combination. The picture is from the ikea website, but I do not see this combination on their websi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
slooper2 a lancé une discussion
Help! Countertops too low for range! - I am updating an old kitchen with a stone countertop I am planning to purchase, and have a range standing on a floor that has been elevated ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
slooper2 a lancé une discussion
Ficus Lyrata Bambino Lost All Leaves - Please Help! - I bought a fiddle leaf fig tree bambino less than 3 weeks ago, and it has been loosing leaves steadily since its first day at my home. It's ... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
slooper2 a lancé une discussion
Cabinet for In-Wall Ovens Above Dishwasher? - I am planning a tiny kitchen space (95” x 102”) and am considering stacking the 2 ovens (in-wall microwave and electric oven) above the buil... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
slooper2 a lancé une discussion
Help me create a studio living space layout, please! - I am furnishing this studio apartment from scratch, and am fringe to figure out a layout that will define living and sleeping areas in a 19'... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
slooper2 a lancé une discussion
How was this panel secured? - This is a very nice and interesting detail! Did you use any special hardware to attach it to the surrounding area? How exactly is it affix... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...