66 Discussions
Sharon Tatum a lancé une discussion
what is the backslash tile? - What is name and color of the kitchen backsplash?
    Commenter
Sharon Tatum a lancé une discussion
What is the size of the island? - What are the measurements of this island?
    Commenter
Sharon Tatum a lancé une discussion
what are the measurements of the island? - What is length and width and what is the overhang clearance for bar stools? Thanks, Sharon
    Commenter
Sharon Tatum a lancé une discussion
color of trim on windows - What is the color of the trim around the windows?
    Commenter
Sharon Tatum a lancé une discussion
Vanity - How long is this vanity? Where did you get it?
    3 Commentaires
Sharon Tatum a lancé une discussion
Double Vanity - what are the dimensions of the double vanity? stain color? was it built or bought?
    1 Commentaire
Sharon Tatum a lancé une discussion
What tile is used on floor and wall?? - Could I get the name and make of the tile manufacturer?
    1 Commentaire
Sharon Tatum a lancé une discussion
countertop material - How can I get this countertop name and what it’s made of
    1 Commentaire
Sharon Tatum a lancé une discussion
Love the bar stools! - Where can I find the barstools?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Sharon Tatum a lancé une discussion
pendants over island - What is the size and model of the pendant lights? Where can I buy?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...