15 Discussions
smcf03 a lancé une discussion
Need Size Advice - Round Mirror / Medicine Cabinet - My vanity will be 36 inches wide. I'm purchasing a black round mirror/medicine cabinet combo to go over the vanity. What size is best? 24? ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
smcf03 a lancé une discussion
Condo Bathroom Remodel - Thanks everyone for your ideas and suggestions. VENDORS Designer: Anna Butler Designs - https://www.houzz.com/pro/annabutlerdesigns/anna-but... Lire plus
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
smcf03 a lancé une discussion
Any ideas on a creative solution for exposed pipes? - The design plan included tearing down the wall and installing glass. Well, there are pipes in the wall. Any creative ideas other than simpl... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
smcf03 a lancé une discussion
Need a wall color for bathroom reno - I've got most of the elements selected: Vanity: Merillat Graphite Tile: Pianetto Tauleto Bianco Polished Porcelain Tile by Floor & Decor... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
smcf03 a lancé une discussion
Bathroom reno and mixing metals - We have a downtown loft with exposed ducts, industrial feeling and 14 ft ceilings. Doing a master bath reno and I love the dark grey vanity... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
smcf03 a lancé une discussion
Does anyone recognize this cabinet stain/color? - I thought perhaps it's a quarter sawn white oak poppyseed stain, but I'm not sure.
    1 Commentaire
smcf03 a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Renovation - Vanity Dilemma - I'm in the early stages of renovating my bathroom in my new condo. The current vanity is 36" (1 sink) with an 18" base and and 18... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
smcf03 a lancé une discussion
Magic doors for small bathroom - We're about to reno the bathroom and need a door solution. We have a swing out door that isn't workable in our small bathroom. A pocket or b... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
smcf03 a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Remodel during COVID - We closed on our condo in March and hoped to get started right away on a much needed bathroom remodel, but then COVID escalated so we put th... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
smcf03 a lancé une discussion
Help! Need lighting. - Just moved into a loft and the first order of business was to bring in a lighting expert. Well, we can't do that now because of the virus. I... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...