6 Discussions
Susanne M a lancé une discussion
Range Hood - Hi .. would you be able to give more information about where the hood is from? This is exactly what I am looking for my kitchen reno! Thanks... Lire plus
    Commenter
Susanne M a lancé une discussion
Best Color for a Sun drenched Kitchen/ Living Room - My husband and I are in the process of closing on a corner unit apartment with lots of afternoon/ evening sunlight. After some renovations,... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Susanne M a lancé une discussion
Island Dilemma - hood & lighting help needed ! - My husband and I are about to close on a COOP apartment. We will be opening and updating the kitchen. Attached is a picture from an older li... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Susanne M a lancé une discussion
Island Dilemma - hood & lighting help needed ! - My husband and I are about to close on a COOP apartment. We will be opening and updating the kitchen. Attached is a picture from an older li... Lire plus
    Commenter
Susanne M a lancé une discussion
Best Color for a Sun drenched Kitchen/ Living Room - My husband and I are in the process of closing on a corner unit with lots of sun light. After some renovations, we will have an open kitchen... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Susanne M a lancé une discussion
Paint Color Help Needed for a Sun-drenched Living Room/ Kitchen - My husband and I are in the process of purchasing a corner unit apartment that is located on the 23rd floor. Due to its SW location, it has ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires