6 Discussions
smdrwp a lancé une discussion
Floor mat.. - Beautiful and functional.. where can I find it? Been looking for a long cotton rug for my kitchen too. Thanks!
    Commenter
smdrwp a lancé une discussion
Wall paint color - What's the blue paint that I can see from the mirror? We are doing a bathroom with very similar white/gray tiles, and trying to decide the p... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
smdrwp a lancé une discussion
Ceiling pendent? - Where can I buy it? Thanks!
    3 Commentaires
smdrwp a lancé une discussion
Door knobs - Can the door knobs be removed so that I can put on different ones?
    Commenter
smdrwp a lancé une discussion
Rosie - Can it come with 3 holes on the countertop.
    1 Commentaire
smdrwp a lancé une discussion
Countertop - Is the marble countertop included? Does it come drilled with 1 hole or 3? We have purposes a single hole faucet. Thanks
    1 Commentaire