31 Discussions
Sue G a lancé une discussion
what blue color goes with SW agreeable gray for FR - So I've finally made some changes based on recommendations from grover and deco. I moved the ladder shelf to the end wall and found a cabin... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sue G a lancé une discussion
sunroom ideas please - Hello there, we just tore up the indoor outdoor carpet and installed wood like engineered flooring. Also removed the vinyl siding and insta... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Sue G a lancé une discussion
Need help with front landscaping - Hi there houzzers !!! My JM question received such great ideas and now 2 more questions for ya 1 - on the left side of my front landscape, ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Sue G a lancé une discussion
landscaping question - what to plant under Japanese Maple - Hi housers ! I have a irregular shaped area in the front of my house along the front walk where a 25 year old JM is. I have scented geraniu... Lire plus
    52 Commentaires
Sue G a lancé une discussion
work office needs help - I decided to out on a limb and ask you all for help with my office space at work. I am stuck with the actual desk and filing cabinets and p... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
Sue G a lancé une discussion
console table decision and more in family room - It’s my family room (again) and now I’m bored with the faux wicker glass top table. With farmhouse style in mind, would you go with a white... Lire plus
    32 Commentaires
Sue G a lancé une discussion
durable stylish back hall runner suggestions please - My current runner is getting old and a bit too traditional for me. Any suggestions on a replacement? Trying for a farmhouse transitional lo... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
Sue G a lancé une discussion
Need advice on natural shades in family room - Hello again Houzzers -- you helped me a ton on this Room awhile ago and now I am looking for natural shades for the 4 windows. Originally I... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Sue G a lancé une discussion
Solar shades - Good morning -- I am sitting here trying to read and am getting forced out of my room because of the beautiful sun. I am in my family room ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Sue G a lancé une discussion
Art work and fabric for pillows in Living Room -- almost there - Hi houzzers - you've been so helpful so far and I'm so close I can't stand it. In a previous post deco suggested getting art work on the wa... Lire plus
1 J'aime    62 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...