5 Discussions
S Addala a lancé une discussion
marble effect vs shimmer quartz - Hi there, just finishing a kitchen renovation and wondering whether going for a subtle marble effect quartz worktop and splashback would be ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
S Addala a lancé une discussion
Is it ok to have square basin taps with round shower/ bath fixtures? - Hi, is it aeathetically acceptable to have square basin monobloc taps with round shower head, shower valve and bath taps? Or is it a design ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
S Addala a lancé une discussion
What size and layout of wood planks for medium sized rooms? - Hi all, I have a small flat (floorplan attached) with small - medium sized rooms -around 3.5 x 3.5. Is it better to have wide wooden planks ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
S Addala a lancé une discussion
How to upgrade kitchen with new tiles and paint colours - Any ideas to upgrade this bland kitchen with a new floor, lighting and wall paint? It’s very uninspiring currently but wondering if I ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
S Addala a lancé une discussion
Help! What bathroom floor tiles could I use here? - Hi all! Some contractors have damaged these bathroom floor tiles and now I need to replace the whole floor. It’s impossible to match them ex... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires