4 Discussions
smitht6040 a lancé une discussion
Which pulls, and where to mount them? Shaker kitchen cabinets - I was leaning towards the stainless bar pulls, in various sizes. What are your thoughts? We have multiple cabinet areas throughout the house... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
smitht6040 a lancé une discussion
Which pulls, and where to mount them? Shaker kitchen cabinets - I was leaning towards the stainless bar pulls, in various sizes. What are your thoughts? We have multiple cabinet areas throughout the house... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
smitht6040 a lancé une discussion
Is my kitchen pull down faucet too big? - I forgot how big exactly the room is, but I'm worried the faucet we picked out is too big. I didn't think twice about after our plumbers ins... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
smitht6040 a lancé une discussion
Is my kitchen pull down faucet too big? - I forgot how big exactly the room is, but I'm worried the faucet we picked out is too big. I didn't think twice about after our plumbers ins... Lire plus
    70 Commentaires