23 Discussions
smred a lancé une discussion
Thin top portion of pony wall between toilet and tub - I am finalizing the tub deck and framing for the kids' bathroom remodel. The original layout called for just a flat tub deck framed with gl... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
smred a lancé une discussion
Tile selection for tub apron - I am working on selecting materials for a reno of the guest/kids bathroom. So far I've got a porcelain hex tile (marble look) for the floor... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
smred a lancé une discussion
Hydro Massage Tubs - Does anyone have experience with a Hydro Massage tub? I'm looking at the Haven 66 x 36 tub. They're based out of CO, but I can't find any ... Lire plus
    Commenter
smred a lancé une discussion
Bathroom layout - We are renovating our teenage daughters bathroom (so we can finally get them out of our bathroom!) They take baths, a lot, so we definitely... Lire plus
1 J'aime    27 Commentaires
smred a lancé une discussion
Furniture Layout in long, narrow living room - It is time for us to replace our aging furniture in the living room. The room measures 25' x 13' but has two doors and a fireplace which co... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
smred a lancé une discussion
can it be wall mounted, and can it be plugged in? - Does this need to be hard wired or is there a corded option? Also, can it be wall mounted?
    1 Commentaire
smred a lancé une discussion
By-pass Built-In Dimmer on LED light bar - I purchased an LED light bar which has a built-in dimmer switch. I want to mount it in a place where I won't be able to reach the dimmer sw... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
smred a lancé une discussion
Swinging daybed on screen porch - We are almost finished with construction on our 16 x 16 screen porch on the back of our house. I have envisioned a swinging daybed because ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
smred a lancé une discussion
Height of bottom panel? - What is the height of the bottom panel (to where the screen would start)
    1 Commentaire
smred a lancé une discussion
Lighting for Screen Porch - We are building a 16' x 16' gabled screen porch off the back of our house with a 14' high cathedral ceiling. Our architect included cove li... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...