145 Discussions
Jennifer a lancé une discussion
Flooring choice for entire downstairs - Looking to the good folks at Houzz to help with candid opinions on flooring choices. I’m in the process of selecting a new flooring for my ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jennifer a lancé une discussion
Help me decorate my mantle - I'm looking for advice and ideas on how to decorate my mantle. I did a huge spring cleaning of existing decor that just didn't spark joy in ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Jennifer a lancé une discussion
Curtains - still seeking - I continue to struggle with curtains for my family room. My latest attempt is a nice pattern from Pier 1 in a color scheme that I really lik... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Jennifer a lancé une discussion
Curtains to the brown! - The painters just completed transforming my family room / sunroom from a dingy brown to a light and bright room filled with SW Repose Gray. ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jennifer a lancé une discussion
Bookcases in the living room? - We are in the process of rearranging some furniture in our house (New year, new spaces. :-) ) We have two matching bookcases in an office th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jennifer a lancé une discussion
Master Bedroom Furniture Refinish: Paint suggestions - Good day all, I am looking for some paint suggestions to refinish my master bedroom furniture. It is in wonderful shape, but I would like a ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jennifer a lancé une discussion
Need color suggestions for outdoor furniture - I recently had a paver patio and pergola installed in my backyard. I purchased furniture that came with pillows, but they really aren't my s... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jennifer a lancé une discussion
Family room update: How's it coming along? - Good morning, all, I'm excited to share updates on how my family room is turning out. It is getting to the finishing touches. The console ta... Lire plus
    65 Commentaires
Jennifer a lancé une discussion
One large coffee table or multiple small tables - Good day all, I'm wrestling with what kind of tables to put in my family room. At first I was leaning towards a smaller round coffee table ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Jennifer a lancé une discussion
Need accent wall color advice - I want to lighten up my accent wall in my family room. The rest of the walls are Manchester Tan. I know I could go the safe way and just pai... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...