6 Discussions
Stephanie Nocito a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Update - Still in progress with new floors and toe kick coming- updated our 1981 kitchen by painting our cabinets, adding crown and new hardware, a n... Lire plus
5 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Stephanie Nocito a lancé une discussion
plywood floor - Hi, I love the floor! Did you use a particular type of plywood? Maple, etc or just basic sanded plywood? Thanks!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Stephanie Nocito a lancé une discussion
Love the chair! - Where can I find this chair, and does it have more fabric options? Thanks!
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Stephanie Nocito a lancé une discussion
light fixture - Where could I find that plug-in wall light?
3 J'aime    Commenter
Stephanie Nocito a lancé une discussion
Pendant lights - Where can I find the pendant lights? The tag says Hinckley, but no other details
    3 Commentaires
Stephanie Nocito a lancé une discussion
Sideboard - Would you be able to provide any information about the sideboard? Thank you!
    2 Commentaires