197 Discussions
sochi a lancé une discussion
Ceiling fan in kitchen? - We’re building a home in the tropics. The kitchen will have excellent shading and natural ventilation, with huge windows along the counter r... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
sochi a lancé une discussion
Question about cooktop and sink on same long counter run - Hi there, I’ve always either had my cooktop and sink opposite each other or kitty corner to each other. We’re finalising plans for a new ho... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
sochi a lancé une discussion
Bathroom layout - brainstorming - Hi there, Looking for input on a master bathroom design. I’m in the planning stages, spitballing different layouts with the architect. Th... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
sochi a lancé une discussion
Name of kitchen cabinet style ? - What do you call this type of cabinetry ? Framed cabinets? Generally framed by concrete I think, common in latin america.
    8 Commentaires
sochi a lancé une discussion
Seeking layout input - We’ve landed the basic structures of our tropical new build, but we have yet to finalize layouts in two of our three ”volumes.” Today I’m as... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
sochi a lancé une discussion
Finding the vibe - new project - Hi there, I’m starting a new house project (yay!). Whole new house. The architect will start construction drawings shortly. We’re soon gett... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
sochi a lancé une discussion
Finding the vibe? New project - Hi there, I’m starting a new house project (yay!). Whole new house. The architect will start construction drawings shortly. We’re soon gett... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
sochi a lancé une discussion
Interior balcony with stained/etched glass - Thought I would share another of my favourite details in our new house. DS’s bedroom had a very small walk-in closet. Almost completely usel... Lire plus
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
sochi a lancé une discussion
Master bath: anything above the towels? - While I posted the bathroom reveal, I’m not completely done with the bathroom. I haven’t replaced the white wall plate on the vanity backspl... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sochi a lancé une discussion
Shower “wet” wallpaper is up - I posted earlier but it seems to have disappeared. The bathroom isn’t totally complete yet but the wallpaper is up! I screwed up and acciden... Lire plus
29 J'aime    58 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...