11 Discussions
sofie22 a lancé une discussion
island countertop - I would also like to know the name of the island countertop. Thanks so much!
    Commenter
sofie22 a lancé une discussion
what type of material was used on the vanity - Would you mind sharing the type of material that was used on the vanity tops please. I love the look!
    1 Commentaire
sofie22 a lancé une discussion
light fixtures next to the double vanity - Where are the light fixtures from on the sides of the double vanity please?
    1 Commentaire
sofie22 a lancé une discussion
the gray counter top material - Would you share what material was used for the gray and black counter tops please?
    1 Commentaire
sofie22 a lancé une discussion
I’d love to know about the pendants and the bar stools as well please - What was your source for the pendants and bar stools if you don’t mind sharing. Thank you
3 J'aime    Commenter
sofie22 a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
sofie22 a lancé une discussion
Could you tell me if this cabinet color is in the gray family please? - I would like to find the custom color for the cabinetry if possible thank you
    1 Commentaire
sofie22 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
sofie22 a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
sofie22 a lancé une discussion
kitchen drawer microwave - looking for a drawer microwave, any suggestions. We are going with Wolf range, subzero fridge and Bosch dishwasher
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...