13 Discussions
Solorya a lancé une discussion
Miscanthus coming back? - Anyone had shoots coming up for miscanthus? I can't remember the exact variety this one is, but it is supposed to get to 5-6' with those bea... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Solorya a lancé une discussion
Evergreen small trees/large shrubs good in pots? - I'm looking for something - maybe holly or thuja (not juniper...I loathe juniper) - to put in large containers at the corners of our yard. D... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Solorya a lancé une discussion
Anyone used a small greenhouse? - Last year my seeds started great, but the when I was trying to harden them off the wind just killed all of them. There's not a sheltered pla... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Solorya a lancé une discussion
No mow lawns for high traffic? - I'm all for growing food, not lawns, but when you have a large dog and a toddler a lot of the play space tends to be a lawn. We have (terrib... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Solorya a lancé une discussion
Eggs inside my tomato plant? - What the heck are these? I sprayed it with insecticidal soap but I'm not sure if that'll be strong enough to kill whatever this is...I have ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Solorya a lancé une discussion
Digging up bulbs in July? - I'm doing some landscaping in our yard and have decided to raise the flower bed that is against the house to help with drainage. There are a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Solorya a lancé une discussion
Digging up tulip bulbs in July? - I'm doing some landscaping in our yard and have decided to raise the flower bed that is against the house to help with drainage. There are a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Solorya a lancé une discussion
What to plant now? - I have about 2 sq ft left in two raised garden beds where lettuce and chard failed to sprout (or maybe the torrential rains washed the seeds... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Solorya a lancé une discussion
Too late to start tomato seeds? - The sun and wind just scorched everything I started in February and March--should I just buy seedlings or is there still time to start a tom... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Solorya a lancé une discussion
Wilt, frostbite or sunburn? - I'm a newbie at tomatoes and bought this Amish paste at a reputable local growers. The past week here in Oklahoma we've had from a hot sunny... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...